Got Questions? We've Got Answers.
Complete Answers to a Compendium of Frequently Asked Questions
At Yosemite Cedar Lodge, our paramount priority is to make your stay with us as pleasant and convenient as possible. In an effort to help you plan your visit to our lodge, we've compiled a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions we receive. If you don't find your answer here, please don't hesitate to contact us at 888.742.4371, and any member of our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you.
- Q. What time is check-in and check-out?
- A. Check-in begins at 3 p.m. and check-out is before 11 a.m.
- Q. Can I bring my pet?
- A. No, the Yosemite Cedar Lodge does not accept pets.
- Q. Are irons/ironing boards available?
- A. Yes, they're available upon request.
- Q. Are there hair dryers in the room?
- A. Some rooms have hair dryers. Please ask when checking in if you need one.
- Q. What room options are there for families and groups?
- A. We have a variety of suites, larger apartment units and connecting rooms. Call 888.742.4371 for availability and rates.
- Q. Is a deposit required?
- A. A one night deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Any cancellation comes with $7.50 fee. Any reservations cancelled within 7 days prior to your arrival will result in a penalty of 25% of your deposit. Any cancellation after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival will not be refunded.
- Q. How do I cancel a reservation?
- A. Call Central Reservations at 888.742.4371. You will be charged a $7.50 cancellation fee. If you are canceling your reservation within 7 days of your arrival, you will be charged a penalty of 25% of your deposit. Any cancellation after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival will not be refunded.